Having a problem with domain mapping for the first time new Site

Keep getting the Server default screen with add on domain name
I have done the following.
Created a Default all sub domain *.hamradiostop.com
set up the A records for the dedicated IP of the hamradiostop.com account. I did this 2 days ago so it should be good.
input the dedicated IP in to the main site.
input n2rga.com for the addon site n2rga.hamradiostop.com in the domain mapping setup for that site.
I tried removing the line that are on the top of the domain mapping setup from the main site

define( 'DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE', 'hamradiostop.com' );
define( 'PATH_CURRENT_SITE', '/' );
define( 'SITE_ID_CURRENT_SITE', 1 );
define( 'BLOG_ID_CURRENT_SITE', 1 );

that didn't help.
I moved the SUNRISE line up and then down same problem.
I cleared cache in browser and dns in my machine also each time. ipconfig / flushdns

I know its something Stupid I did or not doing. I'm at a loss
Server is dedicated and the site has a dedicated IP