Having an issue activating hummingbird.

So, I installed hummingbird (from the Defender "Hardener" Page). Tried to Network Activate it but no go. It just refresher the page and the network Activate link is still there. I deleted the plugin and reinstalled to see if there was an issue first time I install ed it. no change. I should also point out that the "Install Hummingbird" on the right of Hardener page is still there even after installing it. Not sure if it shows that because it is not activating or it does not recognize it is installed.

• Michael Bissett

Hey Davyd, Michael here! :slight_smile:

I'm seeing that this comes up when I try network activating our Hummingbird plugin:

Fatal error: Wrong parameters for Exception([string $exception [, long $code ]]) in /*****/********/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-hummingbird/core/api/class-wp-hummingbird-api-exception.php on line 13

(I commented out part of the path with asterisks here)

I've seen one other case of this come up so far, but I'd first like to ask, has a conflict test been done yet? We've got our handy troubleshooting flowchart available over here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/getting-support/

(it's down at the bottom of the page)

If going through that doesn't narrow this down, then could you please send in the following via our secure contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.