Having Error on Homepage

Going to jangomail.com (without the redirect I mentioned that i have in place now), seeing the "error" display message.

Child pages work (but they weren't for a while, but appear to work now for the moment).

https://s3.amazonaws.com/uploads.hipchat.com/215036/1686232/1ISxknr74ieQAcF/upload.png

• Patrick

Hi there Steve

I hope you're well today!

I just tested that URL in both Firefox & Chrome on my Windows10 machine, and it loads fine for me with no errors.

However, if you are getting this error intermittently, the first thing I would recommend would be to update your WordPress to the latest version 4.7.4 as the version you are currently running (4.5.8) is quite old and has known security vulnerabilities.

Also, you have several plugins active that are need of an update. Keeping things on your site maintained and up-to-date is one of the best ways to prevent issues.

• Majid

Hello Steve,

The error message you had on your homepage was particularly odd, because usually when there is an error message, we can actually know what's the cause by just looking at it's number. but yours was just a text with no number or anything. Also you mentioned in the chat that some pages are starting working a while after they were affected by the error message. so I guess it was a cache problem.

But anyway, if you notice that it's appearing again, just let us know and we will debug it further.

Cheers,
    Majid