having issue on shopping cart page

i have installed this plugin in my site its working absolutely fine, but one problem when i am going to shopping cart its treated that page and page not found see the title of the page it showing page not found although its working fine
http://www.gryffin.co/store/products
see the cart page

http://www.gryffin.co/store/shopping-cart/
see the mata title

also in theme its treated as page not found

can you tell me how can fix this issue that it will show the proper mata title please fix this issue as soon as possilbe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings marceladevivo,

Thank you for letting me know and I appreciate the additional input of course.

As you can see on my test site these titles do not exist on the same pages you are having issues with:

http://marketpress.aecnuwpmu.us/store/products/
    http://marketpress.aecnuwpmu.us/store/shopping-cart/

Obviously you do not have something turned on or configured in the SEO Ultimate plugin. I believe the item we are looking for and want to specifically configure for this task would be the Title Tag Rewriter.

Please set up the Title Tag Rewriter section and let me know how it turns out.

Look forward to hearing from you in any event.

Cheers, Joe

• marceladevivo
    • New Recruit

hello i already tried this thing and configured title tag for products and shopping cart page

but still its showing page not found (i attached screen short for it)

one thing i want to tell you when i installed this plugin only store page was created automatically but the products and shopping cart were not created i created them by myself and added titles for them but still its showing me as page not found page

thanks

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings marceladevivo,

Thank you for that additional clarification.

one thing i want to tell you when i installed this plugin only store page was created automatically but the products and shopping cart were not created i created them by myself

This is where we need to concentrate our efforts.

Did you by any chance use short codes when you created these pages?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings marceladevivo,

Thank you for your additional input and I indeed visited your page which looks normal to me but of course the page title still says not found - but it has changed a bit and has added some text afterwards i.e. Griffen Media etc. etc.

Just below that page you have displayed is there a place to insert your Title?

I have included a screen shot below to hopefully fix this issue.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• marceladevivo
    • New Recruit

if you notice i already added titles but still its not showing i think we need to clear the cache because when i installed this application the store and shoppingcart pages were not created automatically and without that pages it was showing products and shopping cart page with not found title and according to my site setting its also following not found page template

can you tell me is there any cache or cookies that i can clear , may be after that i will be able to get into right page i told you in my previous email its not picking that page because i added some description as you can see in the screen but on the live url its not showing that description that means its not that page its basically the page not found please check the screen short carefully or the live page too

http://www.gryffin.co/store/products/

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings marceladevivo,

Thank you for the additional clarification and the screen shots as well.

You are correct that creating the pages was the wrong answer since they are indeed dynamically created.

Concerning caching and cookies, there are a couple types of caching and only one place to worry about cookies which concerning cookies they are restricted to your computer and the browser(s) you are using.

The cookies are therefore deleted within the browser setting somewhere though I cannot say exactly where do to not knowing which browser you are using.

To help with clearing cookies and caching on your computer please check out CCleaner --> I run it every night before shutting off my computer and it works great clearing all kinds of unnecessary garbage our of my computer. Be sure to un-check password cleaning if you store passwords in your browser or they will be gone.

Caching can also be on your browser as well and also on your hosting account.

Have you installed any caching plugins on your WordPress installation?

If so be sure to uninstall them so that they will not be skewing our results when browsing your site.

Please advise on how it goes.

Cheers, Joe

• marceladevivo
    • New Recruit

but i think clearing my computer will not take effect because everywhere like you also we are getting mata title (Not Found) i was asking from you is this plugin is using any cache on the site etci don't think so this issue will be resolve after clearing cache of my local machine

i am using google chorme and i have checked site in firefox and IE also

and i checked it in firefox after clearing everything but the problem is same there, i think there is bug in the plugin

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings marceladevivo,

I agree with you regarding the caching on your local machine and the clearing of it may have no effect on the page. It is also true that I can replicate your results visiting the page in question.

However, I cannot replicate this behavior on my installation and there is not a single incidence being reported on any by any other of our 8000+ members - not one.

Therefore I do not believe that there is a bug in the plugin at all but believe there is indeed a bug in your installation caused by the page creation that shoudl not have happened.

Is there any chance you have since removed those pages you created?

And then checked again with the possible need to clear the browser cache at this point?

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• marceladevivo
    • New Recruit

actually i tried some other carts before and when i installed this plugin that plugins were active but when i like this plugin i uninstalled the plugins, i think problem starts from there because at the same time i was using eCommerce plugins may be this was the issue can you help me resolving this issue as its looks weird that on mata title showing "page not found"

thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.