Having issues in Pro Sites as to setting up the front end site for the customers

Greetings!
I went through all of the videos on setting up Pro Sites, and it seems pretty straightforward. My question is this: Where do I setup the theme for the site that my users will go to in order to login, see the offers, register, etc. My domain is http://www.smdynamix.com, I have WP installed and Multisite turned on. I have selected several options, and activated the Sign Up page option. But when I look at the site, there is nothing, and it is being treated like a user signed up. Where do I manage the site that I will promote to get sign-ups? I probably did not set that up in the correct spot, and just setup a new user site. Your help is much appreciated - I think I can handle the rest...lol.

- Matt Tyrrell

• Matt Tyrrell
    • New Recruit

OK, I think I figured out they need to link to the wp-signup.php page, and it seemed to work. When I ran a test, I clicked on the email link and got a 404 - wp-activate.php was not found on the server. Is that an additional module I need to install?

• Elliott Bristow
    • The Bug Hunter

Hi @Matt Tyrrell,

Welcome to the forums!

Has anyone ever told you that you bear a striking resemblance to Princess Leah?

I just had a look at your site and both the wp-signup.php and wp-activate.php files are loading fine for me. If you changed something, whatever it was fixed it. If you didn't, it sounds like a caching issue.

Either way... it looks like it's working now!

I'm marking this as resolved, but if the problem comes back let us know.

• Matt Tyrrell
    • New Recruit

Thanks. Yes, the issue was my wildcard sub-domain was pointing to itself, and the Main site was at the root so I just re-pointed the sub and we're in business. The only other issue I am working on is to remember that with Multi-sites, even my main site is managed through the network. I keep trying to manage it like it is the Parent. Anyway, thanks for the check in.

Matt

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.