Having issues with creating a sign-up page on multisite

Dear Sir, Madam,

I am a newby here and I looged for some help topics but I couldn't find the answer.
In the network settings I enabled the registration form but when I go to "https://blogger4u.com/wp-signup.php" I do not see a sign-up form. What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks in advaced.

Gr. Jeroen,

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Jeroen,
    Hope you are doing good today and welcome to WPMU DEV :slight_smile:

It appears that you are using Pro Sites plugin and enabled signup on checkout option from Network Dashboard -> Pro Sites -> Settings -> General Settings.

If you don't want to use Pro Sites signup form then make sure you disable Signup on Checkout from Network Dashboard -> Pro Sites -> Settings -> General Settings.

However, it should display the signup form on your Pro Sites page. It mostly likely a theme conflict. Could you please switch to default WordPress theme e.g. TwentySixteen temporarily and check if signup form show up here.

If it does, then switch back to this theme, edit the pro sites page (you can find the edit page link from Network Dashboard -> Pro Sites -> Settings -> General Settings -> Checkout Page), some content, any content and save. This time you should see the registration form along with pricing tables.

If it still don't work then please enable support staff access so I could take a closer look.

To grant access go to WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access -> Grant Support Access or see this manual for more details regarding how to enable support staff access.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid - WPMU DEV Support

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.