Having issues with the Membership plugin, as covered

Having issues with the Membership plugin, as covered in the live chat support.
From my client:
"Ok - I am not sure what changed but he is signed up now.

I did immediately check Wordpress and he was in there but his level membership was not - so we still have same issue with annual memberships sign up FYI"

Also, the admin user is not able to access certain areas of the dashboard while on Chrome or Safari.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Derek,

Hope you're well today and thanks for posting on the forums! :slight_smile:

As we just discussed in Live Chat, the issue with the admin user is because they have a access level added, the admin user shouldn't have a access level or subscription.

Can you just double check that by creating a new admin user, grant them membership permissions in all users > hover over the username, click "Membership Permissions".

For the issue with the subscriptions not applying, could you grant me support access via the WordPress admin > WPMU DEV dashboard > support > support access and click "Grant Access".

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Derek,

Hope you're well today! Thanks for your patience here. :slight_smile:

I've done some testing here and i believe what's happening is, if you view the page logged out, it's already cached and it's serving that cached version to everyone.

Ideally as Membership pages are dynamic, as in they can either display or not depending on the Membership level, they should be excluded from the WPEngine caching system.

Would it be possible for you to request they exclude those pages please, so this should then work correctly. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.