Having some shipper migration issue

I was getting a huge number of files listed by Defender as "Unknown file in WordPress Core" so I tried to run a conflict test and run a new Defender scan when having only Defender and the WPMU DEV dashboard plugins active on the site. But the Defender scan was taking too long so I decided to cancel it and try creating a staging site for testing purposes using Shipper.
And then I got this error when trying to run Shipper (both when exporting or migrating and the same issue appeared on 2 newly created staging sites):
"Error talking to info-get, the service responded with 400: The provided domain and api_key combination are not registered. Please install the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin.
Service error: status: 400;

No remote data to process"

But the WPMU DEV Dashboard was already installed on both the original site and the destination site.

• Konstantinos Xenos
    • Rubber Duck Debugger

Hi Ian ,

It seems that the credentials that you've provided for the "source" site are not working any more. Could you please either share a fresh set of credentials to me or simply enable Support Access for us to take a look ?

You can send me the information needed privately through our contact form at https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question by following this example:

Subject: "Attn: Konstantinos Xenos"

Source Site:
    - Admin login ( if Multisite please provide Super Admin details ):
    Admin Username:
    Admin Password:
    Login URL:

- Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs -or- information regarding the issue that was not included in this thread

Regards,
    Konstantinos

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.