I'm having a bit of trouble setting up my subscription levels at the moment.
1. The first issue I'm having, is that when a new member tries to sign up, they go to click on the link in their email address and they get taken to the protected content page. As a result, they cannot activate their account. Why is this, and how can I keep testing it's working without having to set up a new email address and account each time I try to fix it?
2. Secondly, do I need an actual 'free' membership option to actually be listed in my subscription plans?
If you see my page at Link removed at members request which is my page for basic users to upgrade to business level of membership (basic or advanced) You can see that even when a new member is registered, they can still see this free sign up option. Should it be there?
3. I seem to be getting issues with users who are on a free subscription, they can't see the sign up buttons when on register-2 to upgrade their membership to a business membership. Why is this please?
4. When a member has no subscription level assigned to them, the sign up buttons on register-2 do display, but clicking on them just results in being taken back to the home page.
5. With basic business subscription, members can see no buttons again.
Can anyone help me with this today if possible please?