Having trouble with theme customizations not showing up.

I'm having trouble with theme customizations not showing up as published. I've removed all caching plugins. I first noticed the issue after installing and making the changes for security with Defender. I solved it prior to migrating to the new host by deleting the Defender settings in .htacess.

I did that again after migration, but it still won't make the changes. Specifically having an issue with typography and theme color.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

Domain - starkmediany.com

• viobru
    • Recruit

Hi, Andrew Mendez-Spera!

Hope you are doing great and thanks for contacting us :slight_smile:

Just to clarify, where are you aplying the changes? Are you adding the customization via the customizer, as additional CSS under Apperance > Customize > Additional CSS, are you directly editing the (child) theme style.css file or are you using another method like a plugin to add custom CSS, maybe?

Could you also specify which are the exact changes that you are trying to achieve?

Have you already tried to run a plugin/theme conflict test to discard this to be caused by a conflict? If not, could you give it a try? You can find information about how to run a conflict test here.
    Please, make sure you have a COMPLETE and UPDATED BACKUP of your site before running the conflict test.

Apart from that, could you also grant support to the site so we can take a closer look at this? Support access can be granted in WP Dashboard via WPMU DEV > Support > Support Access > Grant Access or by following this guide.

We look forward to hear from you. Have a nice day!

Thanks!
    Violeta

• Andrew Mendez-Spera
      • New Recruit

I have not tried a plugin/theme conflict. The customizations are being run through the Themes options. The exact elements that are not working are the typography and theme color. The website should not have any pink and the text should be PT Sans Caption.

I've allowed support access.

The issue I believe is the theme's plugin not being able to overwrite the parent themes settings. As a result of a chance that Defender made to block certain site access. Even after deleting Defender though, I am still receiving the issue.

• Andrew Mendez-Spera
    • New Recruit

I have not tried a plugin/theme conflict. The customizations are being run through the Themes options. The exact elements that are not working are the typography and theme color. The website should not have any pink and the text should be PT Sans Caption.

I've allowed support access.

The issue I believe is the theme's plugin not being able to overwrite the parent themes settings. As a result of a chance that Defender made to block certain site access. Even after deleting Defender though, I am still receiving the issue.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.