He Is On Fire, Quick Put Him Out! Our Newest Lifetime Member - PC

He is here, he has been incredibly helpful. He even wrote me a poem eh!

I'd say for that alone his FREE Life Time Membership was well earned! :slight_smile:

Don't forget guys and gals, be super helpful with your neighbours here in the forums and you to can earn Free Lifetime Membership!

https://premium.wpmudev.org/1000-rep-points/

Well need I say more really?

PC, We love you man, congratulations! :slight_smile:

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Heya Tim,

Greetings !

I am glad that you still remember the Poem I wrote :slight_smile:

I would like to thank WPMUDEV to give me a platform to help others which whatever I know or can find a solution for. I really gives immense pleasure when someone is happy after their issue is fixed :slight_smile:

Initially when I joined WPMUDEV, I had no idea that being active on forums is as necessary as having good themes and plugins for your websites and projects. And see, it paid, and that too a Lifetime Membership :slight_smile:

I would specially like to mention @pcwriter here as he is the one whose approach towards helping others with his knowledge and earning a Lifetime Membership gave me a direction and when I took the first step @aecnu was there to back me up and he is the one who awarded the first gift points and then I decided that I will never stop and will keep on going ahead :slight_smile:

I would also not forget to mention @GWBB (Gina B) , BTW I really like the nickname I gave to her. GWBB = Girl with Blue Balloons, @Kim EDIT : @Tim [I am so stupid that in the joy of free membership, I forgot to mention him :slight_smile: ] @ Sue @ Joe Karl @ Arun @ jonpedlow @phil @Joe @ Alan, Atlanta and everyone else around @ forums (Sorry for not mentioning all the names here, but I personally thank them from the bottom of my heart :slight_smile: ) who continuously helped me by acknowledging my efforts and giving me cookies, chocolates, blue balloons and a few more goodies which we call the rep points by.

At last : I love you all @ wpmudev. You are my family and I will always be around.

Attached is one of the best moments in my life :slight_smile:

PS : Forgive me of using too much @'s , its all coz of facebook :smiley: !

Cheers
    PC

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

@PC

I would specially like to mention @pcwriter here as he is the one whose approach towards helping others with his knowledge and earning a Lifetime Membership gave me a direction

If a little push like the example given by another is all it took for you to get here, imagine what you can accomplish if you give yourself a great shove :o)

Huzzah and congratulations PC! Well earned!

Oh... and I saw that picture as it happened (almost). Click: 1000 points.

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

And Finally came the words I was desperately waiting for a long time :slight_smile:

Thanks a bunch James... For your kind words and also for this amazing platform you have given us :slight_smile:

We should definitely talk more sometime :slight_smile:

I am really honored and would be at my best while it.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Thanks Alan :slight_smile:

So PC. I wanted to share this earlier but need to check for permission first.

Ironically moments before your account was upgraded we received a mail from Philip (who has kindly given me permission to share), here was his words about you:

I'd like to reach out and ask that you award a member of your site, PC (Pranaya Chaudhary) the remaining 100 points he needs for a lifetime membership.

Recently, I had an issue with a plugin that I couldn't resolve for over two months on a personal project. Over that time, it was a series of dead ends; I

actually bought a different server configuration on the recommendation of another user, but nothing worked.

Pranaya first entered the situation showing that he had a shared hosting and that the plugin worked in his environment. He then went on to work with me offline in the evenings and tried many different things to make it

work. We worked together for about three weeks communicating via email and once or twice by phone. Through his patience, perseverance, and professionalism he solved the problem that I was having and has provided an opportunity to me that I had thought was lost. I was amazed by his diligence and desire to resolve the issue. He brought to bear a work ethic I would never expect from anyone volunteering their
    time.

I tried to award him 1,000 points and provided an explanation similar to the one described above. I see that since my recommendation he was awarded only 100. The success of communities are built on the
    performance of their members and Pranaya truly has delivered an incredible performance that has led not only to my issue being resolved but of the solution to a fundamental problem being posted for all members to benefit from and associated with WPMUDev for ever.

Pranaya deserves a lifetime membership. His work is what makes a community like this successful. People will join for the opportunity to get guidance, as I did, but they'll stay for the work that Pranaya does and talk about with their friends - as I have. I hope that you would award him the membership that he deserves and has worked so hard for.

Thank you for your time.

It is always great to hear amazing words about outstanding people :slight_smile:

Take care!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

@Tim : Wow ! I am on Cloud nine after reading this... Thanks a bunch for sharing it Man!

Really, this is the best appreciation and recommendation I have ever received in my whole life and my entire career...

I would like to thank Philip from the bottom of my heart for taking time and writing a recommendation for me... I am really short of words about what to say ! I am like the most happiest person on this planet right now... It has been a great day and I not only got a lifetime membership, but also such a nice appreciation.

@Philip : The issue resolution on which I worked with you had only been possible due to the trust and faith you had in me. Trust, yes trust is the power which gives you a direction to hit and solve even the toughest of the problems :slight_smile: Thanks again Philip. :slight_smile:

@Family : I love you all :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

@Alan : Thanks Dear. PC is my nickname, as what, most of the people call me by.
    Pranaya Chaudhary = PC :slight_smile:

@MJ : Thanks mate...

Someday we should have a meetup for lifetime members

+1000

I agree, It would be great to have all the Lifetime Members @ one place @ same time :slight_smile:

We could pass out gold jackets or something :wink:

I wish we could do that for all our members, I mean we have our members spread throughout the world, they could act as a stockist for wpmudev goodies and could deliver one to whosoever signs up for our membership. As you know, its always good to share. I would personally suggest to start with cool badges or bandanas...

@minglemooch : Thanks dear. I am sure, you would hit that spot one day. The only key is, be helpful @ forums, treat everyone else's problem as your own, and that would certainly give you a right direction to solve that.
    Sharing a secret, that is what I do.

I heart wpmudev, You guys are so amizing

+1million likes to this statement. wpmudev Rocks :slight_smile:

PS : I like your Gravatar :slight_smile: its really cool...

@Mustafa : Hey Mustafa, its great to hear from you. Thanks a lot man. Still, a long way to go :slight_smile:

@Arun : Hey bro, I am glad that I am now a part of the LMC. A personal thanks for all the knowledge you have shared on the forums, that certainly gave me a good direction on how to approach the problems and how to get them fixed quickly :slight_smile:

PS : I love KERALA, GOD'S OWN COUNTRY

Special thanks to http://www.keralatourism.org

Planning to visit you place real soon. I am sure I would be a great adventure.

Also : I really like the photo in your FB profile. A great click with a lot of essence in it. Will surely get a few lessons from you... You now have 214 Subscribers including me :slight_smile:

@Joe : Thanks for the wishes, and for having a look at my site... Planning to do some modifications on it. Working real hard to get a few projects for NGO's (I work for them for free :slight_smile: )

'Sharing is Caring' which, judging by what has been said, is truly your mantra.

It indeed is ! That is the best way to keep others happy :slight_smile:

PS : You have got a real nice logo here for Moonworks Publishing :slight_smile: I like the creative edge of yours :slight_smile:

I love my wpmudev family and cherish all the great moments we have here, together.

Cheers
    PC
    A WPMUDEV-ian

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

@warpedmind

Thanks a lot dear :slight_smile:

I'll someday be able to be as helpful as you are to the WPMUDev community!

I love the community and that is the only reason I am being mentioned in this post today. You sure are a valuable member of our community and I would suggest, Just be around for our fellow members and be helpful :slight_smile: and you already know, and have seen... I works wonders :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

I am SERIOUSLY bummed that TIM stole my thunder to give you this sticky!

@Tim :stuck_out_tongue: raspberries to you!

@PC CONGRATS! You have been a very visible presence and a tremendously helpful one. You cannot imagine how it makes the support team feel when we see Members helping Members. Our mission is not just to solve problems but to help you guys learn to help yourselves as well, because understanding what you are doing is the best way to fix it.

We are just like you, users of Wordpress who are learning and using these plugins, only we have access to the developers, hehe

Seeing you take on the challenge of helping others as well brings, not only a sense of community to our little world here, but a stamp of validity to what we support folks at Dev log on for everyday to try and accomplish here.

BEST and CHEERS!

Kimberly

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

@Kim : Thanks dear, It had been a quick last month, full of knowledge, new stuff, a lot of cookies, chocolates, and blue balloons :slight_smile:

TIM stole my thunder to give you this sticky

: lol

@digisoft :Thanks a bunch for the nice words.

@ColeS : Thanks dude, I am sure that I would keep on justifying that badge in the times to come !

Cheers
    PC

• Dean Kaus
    • The Bug Hunter

Congratulations @PC it's great to see another member reach the elite status. It gives me hope that I too will someday be able to reach that level. Several members and staff have really inspired me and don't really know how much of an effect that they've (and you) have had on my life. Before becoming a member I had become a grumpy old dude who felt that (due to health conditions and economy) the whole world was burning me. Being depressed and business going to the toilet and then having one of my long time clients going to leave because I didn't have a good way to let them have control of their website.
    I came across WPMUDEV (couldn't really afford the fee's but joined anyway) I met a ton of great people here who were and still are a great help. I learned (or shall I say re-learned) that you reap what you sow. @pcwriter @Aaron, @Timothy @GinaB @Arun Basil Lal @KimberlyL @PC and so many others have been an inspiration to me as well.

Especially @pcwriter inspired me and helped me discover that even though I'm a relative newbie, from my mistakes I can still help others as well, even if it's in the smallest way. I'm back on the right track of life and want to thank again everyone who has prayed for my health and helped in every way possible.
    @PC thanks for being so cool and professional when I thought I had a solution and keeping me positive even though my solution wasn't the correct one.

I can't wait to join the elite membership myself and again Congratulations @PC well deserved!

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

@Dean : Thanks a lot for for your kind words and I really appreciate that you took the time to come forward and post this :slight_smile:

I learned (or shall I say re-learned) that you reap what you sow

I agree with you on the same. That is how it works. You get what you give. So, just be helpful and great on the forums and that milestone will start walking towards you :slight_smile:

At times, when we do not know the solution, there is no harm searching for it and you never know, that your smallest of suggestion might give a proper direction to someone else to get that issue fixed. Positivity is only what it takes !

Cheers
    PC
    A Proud WPMUDEV-ian

• Patrick
    • Support Monkey

@Dean

It is very gratifying to learn that whatever small contribution I may have made in your life has helped inspire you to help others. When I reflect on the joyful moments in my life, what comes to mind? A smile, a touch, a word, a moment shared. It is precisely the smallest things that usually make the most joyful memories in life.

There is also a marvelously mysterious paradox in the simple act of giving that @Timothy phrased so succinctly in this post:

give more than you receive and you will receive more than you give

@PC

The care and the time that you take to help others find solutions in these forums (and offline as we learned in the email from Philip) is astounding! Your investment and contributions to this community are inspiring. I can honestly say that sharing a spot with you in the LMC is a reward in and of itself. :o)

• PC
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

@pcwriter, I am honored with your words :slight_smile:

I am glad that my efforts are helpful and inspiring for other members in our community. Still a long way to go :slight_smile:

give more than you receive and you will receive more than you give

Well said Tim :slight_smile:

Cheers
    PC :slight_smile:

• Moonworks
    • Code Wrangler

Because of what has been said on here, I feel that I'd share something (it's like being back at the point when I was in a church).

I've always believed that if every person did just one nice thing for one person every day, then this world would be a much better place. That could be anything, even saying hello or thank you.

Of course, I was bought up in a small village in Somerset (England), so I always thought that this was the norm. However, moving to the big city (Southampton was massive), I soon learned that there are more people who believe that it is important to always get your own way whatever the cost.

I still hold my views and aim to just be nice. For example, a neighbour in her 70's asked me to reprogram her TV, which I did, then she was in shock that I wouldn't take any money for doing it. I explained that it was what neighbours should do for each other, but she was just flabberghasted.

Anyway, getting to my point, and there is one I promise, that philosophy works in a big way on this site. Users help each other in ways that they can.

See, I said there was a point.

• Arun Basil Lal
    • New Recruit

Ha, I had missed that out (purposefully chose not to follow the replies, I knew it would be a lot)

@Arun : Hey bro, I am glad that I am now a part of the LMC. A personal thanks for all the knowledge you have shared on the forums, that certainly gave me a good direction on how to approach the problems and how to get them fixed quickly :slight_smile:

Glad I could be of help. And you have a local guide when you come around :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.