Header links and navigation

Struggling to do some pretty rudimentary things in Upfront today. :disappointed:

(1) I want the nav links to be white when on the page indicated. For example, when I'm on the home page, I want "Home" in the navbar to be white, etc.

(2) I set the ProSapien logo to be a link back to the home page. This worked everywhere EXCEPT on the contact page, where it doesn't link back. ???

(3) Need to set the general link behavior for body text links (looking to create a hover color or action).

Thanks!

• Nastia

Hello ProSapien

I hope you are doing well today!

You can can change the hover menu typography/background color by creating a new preset.

Open the Upfront in Edit mode, go to your menu settings > Appearance.

- Create new preset, you can give it any name you wish.
    - Under "MENU KIND" select hover tab. From there you can choose a hover color for your font or backround.

Please watch the screencast:
    https://monosnap.com/file/mv10wjF3hnUqRsY3LqlPrnoPqt5PKL

(2) I set the ProSapien logo to be a link back to the home page. This worked everywhere EXCEPT on the contact page, where it doesn't link back. ???

Please open your contact page in Upfront edit mode and make sure that there is a link added to your logo. If you the link is added and it is still not working, please grant access from WPMU DEV > Support so I can have a closer look?

(3) Need to set the general link behavior for body text links (looking to create a hover color or action).

You can create a new preset, modify it to your needs and then apply this preset to text elements on your site

To create a new preset:
    1. Click on a text element settings
    2. Appearance tab
    3. Create Preset
    4. Modify the preset settings ( you can add custom CSS to it)
    5. Save changes.

Please see the screenshot:

If you need assistance with CSS code to apply a hover color to a text link, please let me know to what color you wish to change the link so I could provide you the code.

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.