Header Width Glitch After Migrating with Snapshot Pro

I'm trying to transfer from the working sandbox http://69.89.31.155/~happyln1/ to another domain at http://hls.fortcollins.design/. Most things seem to have went fine, but I'm finding some glitches.

I'm not sure what exactly went wrong in the header on my theme. I can admit Snapshot Pro did better when migrating my website than anything else I've tried. Can you please review how the old site looks on a desktop, and help me resolve it so everything is fine on the new website? I've spent 100+ hours trying to transfer this 4gb website - your assistance is more than welcome!

Thank you!
Abraham

• Michael Bissett

Hey Abraham LaBonte, Michael here! :slight_smile:

Looks like you got the width sorted out in the meantime, this is what I'm seeing when I look at your staging site:

Compared to what the header is on your sandbox site:

(I did notice that you removed the Embracing Winter section in the meantime, over on the staging site)

What needed to be done to get that sorted out? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Abraham LaBonte

No... I didn't get the width sorted out, unfortunately. I just modded the page so it looked right temporarily. by deleting the home page and using a blank page.

But, either way SnapShotPro didn't transfer everything properly. There appears to be a lot of stuff on the site missing... It shows the comments, but not the comment count, for instance.

The Revolution Slider might be what's glitching it out. I can't tell, but I need this resolved within 24 hours if possible.

• Michael Bissett

Hey Abraham LaBonte, my apologies for the delay here!

I'm seeing that hls.fortcollins.design is inaccessible now, was the site taken down in the meantime? Do you have another site set up as a staging area for this?

If so, then could you try making a backup of only the database, the themes, and the uploads, and seeing if that helps at all?

If you still run into the same results, then could you please send in the following via our secure contact form:

- Mark to my attention, the subject line should contain only: ATTN: Michael Bissett
    - Do not include anything else in the subject line, doing so may delay our response due to how email filtering works.
    - Link back to this thread
    - Include WordPress admin access details (login address, username & password) - for the sandbox site & the staging site
    - Include FTP log-in details (hostname, username & password)- for the sandbox site & the staging site
    - Include any relevant URLs for your site

IMPORTANT: Please make sure you select "I have a different question" for your topic, so it doesn't go back to the forums - this and the subject line ensure that it gets assigned to me.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.