Hello

Hello,

I have a problem with the Events RSVPs. Once a user completes payment, the Event RSVPs is still showing Unpaid. Could you please help. Best wishes.

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya adam,

Could we get a link to the site? Also, can you verify that payment actually goes through? Check PayPal's IPN history and see if it's returning any errors.

Finally, it could also be a PHP error. Can you check your error logs and report anything back from there? If you're not sure how to do this there's a some good instructions here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/your-complete-guide-to-troubleshooting-wordpress

Let us know and we'll keep looking with you. Thanks!

• adam_danyal
    • New Recruit

Hi Mason,

Payments are getting completed and I receive a notification from PayPal.

I am getting the following error in PayPal IPN History (see screenshots)

Notification URL:

http://www.superstarclub.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php?action=eab_paypal_ipn&blog_id=1&booking_id=96

IPN Message

mc_gross=40.00&protection_eligibility=Eligible&address_status=confirmed&payer_id=P7DPTCSJFB98S&tax=0.00&address_street=7 Highmead
    plumstead&payment_date=14:14:34 Oct 22, 2012 PDT&payment_status=Completed&charset=windows-1252&address_zip=se18 2dh&first_name=Jenny&mc_fee=1.56&address_country_code=GB&address_name=Jenny connolly&notify_version=3.7&custom=&payer_status=unverified&business=contact@adamdanyal.com&address_country=United Kingdom&address_city=london&quantity=1&verify_sign=AzSxnWXQ70NQcUb-egXSsQI9sk9xAZ9hx9ndEaCsFE46UaRRjcw7BErk&payer_email=skulls_39@yahoo.co.uk&txn_id=8P4795829C563090D&payment_type=instant&last_name=connolly&address_state=London&receiver_email=info@deluxelifestyle.com&payment_fee=&receiver_id=8LTBMHVTSNJLW&txn_type=web_accept&item_name=The Horror House of Fashion by Superstar Club at Il Bottaccio Mansion, Knightsbridge&mc_currency=GBP&item_number=1082&residence_country=GB&handling_amount=0.00&transaction_subject=The Horror House of Fashion by Superstar Club at Il Bottaccio Mansion, Knightsbridge&payment_gross=&shipping=0.00&ipn_track_id=c563e0558dd72

Could you please help me with it.

• Tom Eagles
    • Syntax Hero

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Cheers!
    Tom

• Moses
    • New Recruit

Hello.

My name is Moses. I paid for a membership here. I feel uncomfortable because I might not receive feedback in time for me to be productive and show my boss great work. I can't call anyone and I have to wait to receive feedback.

I am confused having to learn a new interface just to speak with someone.

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey Moses,

Hope you're doing well today! I see Ash has already answered your post here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/i-would-like-to-speak-with-a-representative-about-this

Looks like you got a hang of posting support tickets now, if you need any further assistance just create a ticket and we'll be right there to help you out :slight_smile:

Welcome to the WPMU DEV Community!

Enjoy the rest of your day.

All the best,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.