Hello Community!

I am trying to add a “Customized” YAHOO MESSENGER status button on my website. The problem is, I would like to customize my images used to show my online/offline status. I have found a few helpful links that partially got me what I wanted.

link#1

I followed the instructions here, but unsure how I would get it to show up on the website. How do I get YAHOO to use my images instead of the ones hosted by “opi.yahoo.com?

link 2#

But the directions were not for WordPress websites. Are the instructions here similar to what I need to do on WordPress? And if so, where would this php file be placed?

If someone could help me out with this it would be great I have been troubled with this for weeks.

Love, Peace and Hairgrease

neatGEEK

• Imperative Ideas
    • HummingBird

There is no reason why this wouldn’t work as a WordPress shortcode or widget. Do you have much experience at all with PHP or is it all Greek to you? (I’m trying to decide if I should send you web links).

Assuming the code is valid, It would probably take 10min of a professional’s time to turn it into a widget/shortcode/plugin but it would be an excellent learning experience as well, if you were so inclined.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.