Hello, I deleted the "Get Quote" formatting box by accident. Can you put it back?

Hi, while attempting to add to the background of my site I accidently deleted the "Get a Quote" template box. I tried to go to Scribe demo to copy/paste the html but couldn't find how to access the html.

Sigh.

Help?

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Erika, hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for granting Support Access. I checked your site, and "Get Quote" global region is still there and I can add this to any page. Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

Probably I'm missing something, but can you please tell from which section you deleted your template box? A screenshot will be very helpful.

I don't think it will be very tough to bring back that Get Quote template. I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Erika,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I just added a quote, and it seems to show with the dotted line, and scissors image. Could you please check, and confirm. Once you create a new region, select Request Quote to add quote box.

Since I didn't know where you exactly wan't the request the quote box, I have just added at the bottom, please place it according to your required layout.

Please do note that I had to disable Jetpack as it was throwing a js error, enabling the plugin, and logging in should resolve it.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you still need any further help. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.