Hello, I just set my site to multi site and activated the Pro sites. I then added the affiliate plu

Hello,

I just set my site to multi site and activated the Pro sites. I then added the affiliate plugin and turned on all of them, Directory, Market Press, Membership and the Pro-site addons.

I see in the market press where to add the commission rate, I cannot find them in the others.

Also. How do I:
1. Offer affiliate signup on the different sites.
2. How do I see reports for the affiliates
3. Most important, how do I pay affiliates.

Louis

• Vaughan

hiya

thanks for the post.

when you network activate, and enable the pro-sites addon, you should see the pro-sites commission in the Network dashboard > pro-sites > settings

then scroll down to affiliate settings (screenshot 1)

in directory plugin, you need to goto your main sites dashboard > listings > settings

then click the affiliates tab. (screenshot 2)

for membership, visit your main site dashboard > membership > subscription plans

click to edit the subscription. then scroll down to affiliate settings. (screenshot 3)

to pay affiliates goto network dashboard > affiliates > manage affiliates
    hover over the user & select manage affiliate (screenshot 4)

to view affiliate reports, goto network dashboard > affiliates > affiliate reports.

you can create a page on your site called affiliates, and use the shortcodes available to view detailed reports (this will be reports for your own affiliation i believe) with the affiliate login shortcode, this will ask the user to sign up for affiliation when they visit that page.

hope this helps.

thanks.

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Louis,

I hope you are well today, I'd like to apologize about the extreme delay you had on this thread here.

Do clients then have to subscribe to each plugin separately?

Clients wouldn't need to subscribe to all the plugins separately, as when they become affiliate, they will become a affiliate for the whole site and the plugin will track them using their unique ID's.

Also, does this mean that sites created in Pro-sites modules cannot have their own e-commerce or other plugins with affiliate marketing. If so, that means I have to create a separate site for each client instead of using multi site potentially as a hosting company.

For the affiliates to work across the multisite? The users would be signing up to become a affiliate across the network and not on a site by site basis, if you wanted that to work in that manner, you'd need to activate affiliates on a site by site basis. Sites created with Pro sites, can still have their own e-commerce plugins activated though such as MarketPress etc.

I hope this helps and if I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to ask :slight_smile:

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.