Hello, I'm brand new to this. Uploading my products with a .csv file. I have several cases wher

You can add more details here (link to your site, how you found the issue etc)

• Matthew

Argh, every time I try to post a support question from my WP dashboard it gets cut off!

I'm trying to upload my product list with a .csv file. I have several instances where I have a head category, such as "t-shirt," with numerous variations-- color, size, etc. In the store, I would like to have just the one category "t-shirt" with drop-down menus to select size and color. So I have two questions: Do I have to add each size/color option/combo in the .csv file? If not, how do I accomplish this in WP? I've fiddled with the variations tab but that doesn't seem to do what I want it to do.

My store is currently in the non-store mode (the one with the add to cart button disabled, etc), if that matters.

Thanks!

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there @Matthew

I hope you are well today.

I'm just following up on this for you, as Tom's internet is down at the moment.

You can have a variation within your .csv file, but MarketPress doesn't support multiple variations, i.e you have could have a variation of size large and colour blue, but you couldn't have

Colour: Blue
    Size: Large

It'd need to be all in one variation if that makes sense? You can add the variations in the .csv or on the variations tab by editing each product one by one. I have just tested adding variations using both the .csv method and directly in the product details and I'm afraid that in the non-store mode the variations don't show. It must be in store mode.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV member!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.