Help choosing a WordPress Theme especially built for SaaS Web Applications

We are building a SaaS Web App based on WP.
Could you help us choose a WordPress Theme especially built for SaaS Web Applications?
So NOT for a website that will promote our SaaS web app, but for the SaaS web app itself.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hi Calin

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

There are thousands of themes around and I'm pretty sure there can be something found for nearly any case but, if you don't mind, I'd rather like to ask you a question instead of suggesting anything :slight_smile:

The "SaaS" is a very broad term and in my opinion looking for "SaaS" theme will most likely not help you find a suitable solution. Rather than this, I'd strongly recommend taking some time first to write down a list of most important features - in terms of both design and functionality - that you would expect from the theme. Think of a design style, colors, behavior, consider all the sections that you would need (call to action buttons? pricing tables? user area? etc) and so on...

Having such a list and using it to "assess" themes will make it easier for you to decide on which themes to try while browsing theme repositories such as e.g. wordpress.org theme repository and popular theme marketplaces.

If you could post such list here, I'm pretty sure other Members of our Community could also be able and willing to share some handy suggestions (suggest themes or where to look for them) from their own experiences :slight_smile: That said, would you mind me moving this thread to our Members forum where other Members could participate in it?

As it's hardly a tech support issue but rather a "recommendation question", I believe a Member's discussion would be the best place for it :wink:

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.