Help creating Photo contest plugin with Facebook like for each image

I am looking for someone to create a custom WP plugin that can be used for page and posts.

1) Must be able to post multiple images into a post or page (1-1000) really any number. I would like to set for Admin upload or registered user upload (so basically based on roles)

2) Very important i would like to have EACH IMAGE have an individual Facebook like button attached to the image - so that each image can be voted upon via a facebook like. So not a like for the post - each needs to be separate (although if liking the image also added a like to the post as well that woudl be great)

3) It would be great if the images reordered themselves on the page base on the number of likes that would be great too - not necessary though.

The plugin needs to be generally easy to use from the WP admin panel.
The plugin needs to be a straight forward normal upload to site and install no additional coding.

OR

I would just like a plugin created that would add a Facebook like button to every image upload to a site. so if there were 20 images put into a post each image by virtue of being on the site would have a Facebook like button.

Please let me know if you are interested in this job & and i can contact you. Also, let me know if any additional info is required for a quote. Thanks in advance!