HELP!!! How do I stop debugging mode

Hello

I changed wp-config.php to define('WP_DEBUG', true);
However, I meant to do it on our development site pci-learning.com/performanceconsultants.com but stupidly did it on the live site pci-learning.com.
I changed it back to define('WP_DEBUG', false); but you can see from visiting pci-learning.com that the debugging lines are still showing as follows:

Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Group_Calendar_Extension::display() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::display($group_id = NULL) in /home2/pcilearn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-calendar/groupcalendar/bp-group-calendar.php on line 102

Notice: bp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 1.7.) in /home2/pcilearn/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560

Strict Standards: Declaration of description_custom_walker::start_el() should be compatible with Walker_Nav_Menu::start_el(&$output, $item, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $id = 0) in /home2/pcilearn/public_html/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/functions.php on line 268

Notice: Use of undefined constant SERVICE_SLUG - assumed 'SERVICE_SLUG' in /home2/pcilearn/public_html/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/services-functions.php on line 2

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/pcilearn/public_html/wp-content/themes/blogs-mu/_inc/functions/bp-component-functions.php on line 28

Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Groupemail_Extension::display() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::display($group_id = NULL) in /home2/pcilearn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-email/includes/bp-group-email.php on line 193

Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Groupemail_Extension::edit_screen() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::edit_screen($group_id = NULL) in /home2/pcilearn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-email/includes/bp-group-email.php on line 193

Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Groupemail_Extension::edit_screen_save() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::edit_screen_save($group_id = NULL) in /home2/pcilearn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-email/includes/bp-group-email.php on line 193

Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Groupemail_Extension::create_screen() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::create_screen($group_id = NULL) in /home2/pcilearn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-email/includes/bp-group-email.php on line 193

Strict Standards: Declaration of BP_Groupemail_Extension::create_screen_save() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::create_screen_save($group_id = NULL) in /home2/pcilearn/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bp-group-email/includes/bp-group-email.php on line 193

Notice: bp_is_page is deprecated since version 1.7 with no alternative available. in /home2/pcilearn/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3393

Notice: get_current_site_name is deprecated since version 3.9! Use get_current_site() instead. in /home2/pcilearn/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3391

By the way I checked this latter Notice and at line 3391 is says get_current_site() so I don't know why the notice appears.

Many thanks for your urgent help.

Thanks

Frances