Help me Cross check and configure it right

Good day,

I just installed some buddypress plugin's, and i need you to help me cross check them and help me configure it very well because most of them are not showing. 1. User Group Event 2. Pay with a like 3. Buddypress Group Calendar, 4 Buddypress Group email.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Best Regards

Zebedee Korie

• Sajid

Hi @Zebedee Korie

Hope you are doing good today and welcome to WPMUDEV :slight_smile:

1. User Group Event

I don't understand what plugin you are referring to here. Neither I could found a plugin with this name on your site in active plugin list.

2. Pay with a like

I checked settings and they are al correct. I don't think you need any thing special. Further more I created a test post and its working fine on that, as seen in attached screenshot. Can you please tell me what issue you are getting exactly and share the link & screenshots of the issue if possible ?

We would love to help you in what ever way possible, but please post each question related to each plugin in its separate ticket. This will help us manage each issue in its own ticket. This will also means you will get faster response from multiple available staff members and of course posting multiple questions in each thread is against our forum posting rules.

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

• Nastia

Hello @zebedee, I hope you are well today!

Would you please advise if you are reffereing to BuddyPress Group Calendar plugin's widget with:

User Group Event

If I understand you correctly, this widget is working fine.

Buddypress Group Calendar is not showing anything

The widget is showing the message:

There are no upcoming events for your groups.

Please create an upcoming event. Once you do this, the event will be shown on your front page.
    Here the manual that can navigate you to create an upcoming event:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/buddypress-group-calendar/#product-usage

As for the BuddyPress Group Email plugin there is no configuration required!

Let us know if you need further assistance!

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.