Help me find plugin for my client requirement

Hi - I have try your super WP theme and plugin a few days ago. and I think that all awesome. But I have some problem about using plugin, because I have not much time to try all. I wanna choose some of them to develop my website with my client requirement.
1. It’s Fire Rescue website, most of visitor and user are fireman / rescue team and general
2. Login - register system
3. Registed user and guest can send news/message (This news is about fire, rescue happening) that can attach photo/video and also location sharing, then admin can approve in their dashboard and feed that news to feed page
4. download document system
5. For this site, they want to convert mobile site to mobile application in iOS and android

So, I’m very appreciate if you help me specify plugin that suitable above requirement. and thanks in advance for any suggestion.

Anya

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey Anya,

Hope you're doing well today and it's always nice to hear when users find our products useful :slight_smile:

I don't know of any all-in-one plugins that would do all things you require so I'll break them up and answer one by one.

1. It’s Fire Rescue website, most of visitor and user are fireman / rescue team and general

This doesn't affect anything really, only thing I would suggest is using simple theme with red color accents :slight_smile:

2. Login - register system

I'm guessing you're looking to use different forms beside default WP login and registration?
    If this is going to be membership type of site where different membership need access to different things you could check out Membership 2 which also comes with custom login and registration forms that could be placed in any page/post/widget.

3. Registed user and guest can send news/message (This news is about fire, rescue happening) that can attach photo/video and also location sharing, then admin can approve in their dashboard and feed that news to feed page

You may want to check Status plugin for this part, or if you're going for a more of a social like site you should consider using BuddyPress.

4. download document system

Depends on what exactly are you looking for here, when you upload files to your media panel you can simply share the link and users can download it from there.

5. For this site, they want to convert mobile site to mobile application in iOS and android

Unfortunately we don't have anything in our arsenal for this part but perhaps something like this would work for you:
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordapp-mobile-app/

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.