Help me get content to display correctly

Please see http://www.olebuddy.com/classifieds.

When I upload the photo and information. The Classified does not appear correctly on the Classifieds page. I can't change the template to FULL Width...which I believe would solve the appearance issues. Any ideas?

• ckdenny
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Thanks for a response Paul!

That's actually the page itself.

I am using the Social Theme. When I login to the pages admin area.....I can actually change the template on that page from default to full width but for some reason the theme (or possibly plug-in) overrides it....it shows the 2 column by default (as indicated in the theme options).

The widgets arent shown on this page for users who are not logged in....Any other ideas? Thanks again man!

• Paul Barthmaier
    • Code Wrangler

Hi there,

The reason why I thought it was the homepage is because I wasn't logged in and social theme wants to log you in. Otherwise, you'll continue to see the top-header. This means that you are probably seeing the homepage index.php file. Does it look that way if you are logged in?

Cheers,
    Paul

• AmyJoy
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hello,

I'm having the same trouble using the Social theme. Even if I change the page template to full screen, it appears with the right side bar. As a result, the featured image appears above the table of details, rather than beside it. This format is obviously not desired. Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Amy Joy

• ckdenny
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hey Amy!

I was able to fix the issue by going into the plugin and changing .cf-info (line 148) on the style-classifieds.css file.

You can find that by going this route;

wp-content/plugins/classifieds/ui-front/general/style-classifieds.css

open that up in dreamweaver or notepad and find line 148 (looks like below)

Not sure what it said before......but I changed it to;

.cf-info {
    margin: 2px 2px 550px;
    width: 66%;
    float: right;
    height: 120x;

then save the file, upload and replace the exisiting....mine worked fine after doing this....

here is the link where i applied the change on my site....http://www.olebuddy.com/classifieds

Good Luck!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Folks,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.