Help me with integration between Appointments+ and Gravity forms

We have set up a booking form with Gravity forms and are looking to integrate it with an appointments plugin (Appointsments+).
The booking will be done in Gravity forms and data will be submitted to Appointsments+ with some hooks or something if available in Appointments+.
Please help with some guidelines and let us know if there are any hooks in Appointments+ to receive those data.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Simon

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Currently, there's no integration between GravityForms and Apointments+ so that would have to be entirely custom developed. GravityForms provides quite an extensive API and since (as I understand) you got a developer you should be able to take care of that part - their filters/actions should let you both inject data into GravityForms and take data from it.

However, if it comes to Appointments+ we'll need a bit more information. First, could you share some link where we could actually see the form (sometimes just "seeing" helps) to get to know how it works and what kind of information it gathers?

Also please tell me:

1. Is GF form supposed to only replace the A+ form - so customer goes to booking page, selects free slot, service etc from regular (standard) A+ booking calendar and then is taken to GF instead of A+ form?

2. Or should entire process go via GF form? A+ doesn't accept bookings for already booked slots and there's some additional logic/checks for "slot/service availability" so that probably would have to be taken into account as well...

3. Is there any other reason for GF instead of default A+ booking other than just form design? I'm asking because that might affect the way the custom integration would work.

If you could share some example "user case scenario" in addition, that would also be great.

Let me know about that please and I'll then get back to the developer whom I've already spoke with about it and we'll see whether it would be possible and if so - how (so we could provide you with some helpful tips/suggestions/guidelines).

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.