Help me with the basic

I dont quite understand how the plugin works. I've installed it, but then what?

Should I create a page to inform those who consider be affilates?
With a link to creating an account?

How do I present the ads? And the code that the affiliate shall put at his site?

I cant find any information about the basics. Does it exist?

• Joshua Dailey

Each individual user has their own link as a user so creating a page/post on your site announcing the program would be a great idea. For providing images you will want to enable the banners at Affiliates > Settings > Banner Settings and then upload some options for your users.

The documentation for Affiliates may be a bit lacking but the team is always improving and updating. You can find the current Affiliates documents under the usage tab on the Affiliates product page. If you have any more specific question you can always post to the forums again. Someone else on here may provide another creative solution to promoting the affiliates program on your site.

I hope this helps. Cheers!

• aecnu

Greetings terjeset,

Thank you for the feedback which is absolutely appreciated.

The tricky thing about the affiliate plugin, using "tricky" for lack of a better term, is the way it interacts with only a specific set of plugins and in a bit of a different integration for each i.e. Market Press, Directory, Membership, Pro Sites

Each of these plugins has a unique interaction with the targeted plugin as listed immediately above.

Hopefully that helps to clarify the interaction a bit.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.