help migrating multisite

Hello!
Could you help me doing the migration of a website? (if yes, I'm sending you all the details and permissions to access via ftp and sql )
I migrated a domain and the previous isp (once completed the migration of the domain) deleted all the files in the hosting service.
Fortunately I have a backup of all the files and a backup of SQL database.
I tried to upload everything in the new hosting service (updating the informations about sql, ecc...) but it doesn't work! When visiting the page i receive "impossible to reach the page".

I tried migrating a different website (also in wp) and it worked.. Could you help me with this problem?
At the moment I set a redirect to another website..

Thank you in advance

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Alfredo,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Could you please describe "step by step" what exactly did you do to migrate the site? I hope I'd be able then to identify a "glitch" or possible culprit.

If you however would like that migration to be done for you, please notice that we do not offer such kind of custom services. I'll be more than happy to check what might have gone wrong and give you some advice but in case you needed to hire a pro you might want to post a question on our "Jobs & Pros" job board (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved!) here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.