Hi , My site is not loading. I contacted my hosting company and they said that it was a problem with wordpress. Here is what they said:
" We spoke last night regarding your domain not loading and giving the
redirect loop error code. I went ahead and spoke with my WordPress Guru
and I apologize for any run-arounds that might have happened throughout
today. Here is some information that I received and was able to figure
out for you:
>> cleva Watson: Hi, my website is not loading. I keep getting This error message: detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete.
Right… So when you ACTIVATE Multisite, there is a warning that tells you
"You have www. on your domain, please remove it" (or something along
That's the problem you're facing, since it wasn't disabled upon setup..
You need to:
1) Edit WP-config.php and change references from http://www.bossbusinessteam.com
2) Edit the database. Check wp_u799ht_blogs and wp_u799ht_site make sure
everything is bossbusinessteam.com.
to search/replace the DB for anything else.
This is not easy, and it's because the directions weren't necessarily
followed correctly when setting up WordPress Multisite.
1) I wanted to ask why you had WordPress MultiSite setup if you only have
2) I see that you have customized JetPack (i.e. edited the plugin
directly) which is a very very risky (and can be a very bad) idea.
3) DreamObjects isn't supported on Multisite, and neither is it on
DreamPress at the moment.
I hope this answered your questions. If you need anything else, let us
know. P.S. please note: we cannot make these changes for you as they are
all custom configurations and changes that need to be done on your end."
Can anyone help me with this?