Help needed display svg logo

You guys helped me a couple days back to get my svg logo displaying correctly on 2 sites that had the same theme, but this theme is different:

https://lifebywhitney.com/door-hanger-faq/

Can you help me with some CSS to make the logo display crisp.

• James Morris

Hello Derek

I hope you are well today.

I tried a number of things to try to clean up the display of the SVG logo in question, but the problem isn't the CSS or HTML, it's the actual SVG. I confirmed this by loading the SVG file in its own tab, then using Google Chrome's DevTools to resize the viewpoint (screen size) to 83px height, which is the native height of the SVG. The appearance was nearly identical to what is being displayed on your site. See screenshot.

I tried a couple more tricks to hopefully smooth this out. I downloaded the SVG and exported it as a high quality JPG and as a high quality PNG. Neither yielded any better results. No resizing was done. I simply exported using the native SVG size.

I'm afraid the problem is that this SVG simply doesn't scale or export well. :slight_frown:

While I'm definitely not a graphics design expert, I've also run this issue across a few other staff. We all seem to be getting the same results.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.