Can anybody offer guidance?
I am not a programmer and don't have the budget to hire yet.
I am comfortable editing code if given code & instructions.
Willing to try any plugins.
1) New customer is given option to join our service by selecting one of the following credit card options:
* monthly charge after 30 day free trial
* annual charge after 30 day free trial
* discounted annual charge paid immediately - no free trial
2) After customer joins, they are taken to a form (Directory plugin?) where they enter the name of their organization.
3) After they enter & submit the name of their organization, they are taken to a page that now has the name of their organization at the top -- BUT -- everything beneath the name of their organization has our text & links (automatically generated by a template?)
4) They are then able to copy the URL and put it on their site.
The result is the page opens in a new tab, but is hosted on our server.
It would be better if the URL was automatically generated and automatically emailed to them.
* Easy ability for us to globally change the text & links portion that appears on the customer(s) page. The result is our ability to update all customers at once, so their name remains on the page, but our text & links are updated.
* If the customer ceases payment, we could change the URL by hand, so they no longer have access, but having an automated solution would be better.
* We do not want the customer to be able to see or search for the pages created by our other customers. In other words, we are not trying to create a public directory. We only thought to use Directory, because it seems it could fulfill the automatic creation of a page.
* Stripe is preferred, but have PayPal biz credentials if that is only solution.
Any suggestions are really appreciated.