Help Needed to Update BP Polls, the only BuddyPress Polling App

Hi,

I am searching for a fully BuddyPress integrated Polling plugin, but came to conclusion that there is not one plugin available. I bought BuddyPress Social Polling Plugin on Codecanyon, but this plugin is really useless (read the comments on Codecanyon).

The only plugin that could be a great BP polling app is BP Polls developed by Sven from Themekraft. It's available for free on Github, but it isn't updated anymore since 2012. It's a “do-with-it-what-you-like-plugin”, but not supported or something as you can read on Themekraft's BP Polls page.

The plugin is still working on BP Profile, but it causes errors with other WP/BP plugins. Because the plugin isn't updated anymore past 3 years, I'm wondering if there are some developers out there who could make BP Polls compatible again with WP 4.2.2 and BP 2.3. I believe it would be a great add-on for BuddyPress and its community.

Hope to receive some positive feedback.

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hi @romanzy! Hope you are doing good today and thanks for your question :slight_smile:

Yes it seems to be really old plugin and need a good deal of customization to look into code and fix errors and bugs. Although its a good plugin for BuddyPress, I am moving this into "Features & Feedback" forum. I am afraid I can not guarantee that whether and when it will be developed under WPMUDEV.

You can find some great developer on job development board that you can hire to make it compatible with latest version of WP/BP. They are not employee and work independently.
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

Take care and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.