Help on my multisite

I have successfully installed the multisite and the prosite but I am stuck. How do I make it appear on the site for others to access?
How do I change the currency in the price table to match my desired currency.

Your speedy reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks

• Dimitris

Hello Joy,

I hope you're doing really well today! :slight_smile:

How do I make it appear on the site for others to access?

Can you please elaborate a bit more on this? What exactly do you need?
    A registration page maybe? You can find the checkout page setting in Pro Sites -> Settings -> General settings

How do I change the currency in the price table to match my desired currency.

Again, through plugins settings, go to Pro Sites -> Settings -> Currency settings

Hope that helps, please inform me about any other difficulties that you may deal with! :slight_smile:

Warm regards,
    Dimitris

• Dimitris

Hey there,

How do i create the sign up link on my site so that my client can signup and create a site by themselves.

The Checkout page in Pro Sites -> Settings -> General settings should do for you. This will lead to your site's subscription selection. In my local, test case, the auto-generated page is /pro-site/, which contains a "Sign up for a site" link (/pro-site/?action=new_blog).

Hope that helps,
    Dimitris :slight_smile:
    In general, the sign up is a core WordPress functionality, so should be accessible through /wp-login.php?action=register.

Hope that helps,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.