Help! (or, where can I get more info?)

Right, I’ve been trying to figure this out for a while. I get something working, then it doesn’t seem to work anymore. It’s drivign me bonkers to be honest, and I need to find the solution.

There are a few things I’m tryign to figure out.

I create a post type, then I create a few taxonomies linked to that post type. That taxonomies have certain categories in each.

How do I show a page, pretty much like a category page, of all the posts in all the taxonomies for that one post type?

How do I show a page, like a category page, of all the posts in a specific taxonomy?

How do I show a page, again like a category page, of all the posts in a specific category in a specific taxonomy?

*phew*

I’d also like to know how I can use the embed code within taxonomies and post types?

I’ll give an example of how soemthing would work in a perfect world, on my site.

I have a post type called ‘Courses’, I then have a few taxonomies, such as ‘fiction’, ‘non-fiction’ & ‘screenwriting’. Within each of those taxonomies, I have categories, such as ‘UK’, ‘Ireland’, ‘USA’, ‘Australia’.

How can users do a search for screenwriting courses in the UK? Or better still, how could a user do a search for screenwriting courses in the UK & Ireland?

Everybody talks about how simple it is to do, but for some reason, my brain starts humming Disney tunes when they get to a certain point, as they fly off to space with explanations.

Is there a simple explanation somewhere, written in English and with examples?