[Help please!] Gravity View Troubleshooting - Unable to view single entry

I'm struggling to get a single entry view to show up despite following FAQ Instructions on :
http://docs.gravityview.co/article/89-why-are-my-entries-not-visible

Double checked all the instructions but somehow couldn't manage to get it working.

In addition, I have Members Plugin and I made sure that the particular user role has been granted the following permissions:

gravityview_view_entries
gravityview_view_others_entries

Let me know if you guys can help me out. If need be I give you access to my backend to investigate the issue. I know that this is not one of your installed plugins but I'm somewhat desperate for your help especially since I'm on a very tight deadline - 10 hours to go :slight_frown: !

• Milan
    • WordPress Wizard

Hi Stefan,

I hope you are doing good.

What i understood from your question is that you want to see single entry of particular form right ?

if this is what you want. Here is how you can do this.

1) Navigate to Forms Menu which you can find in admin menu panel. select "forms".
    2) This will render every form as list which you've created.
    3) Hover over title of Form, you will see "entries" named link
    4) Go and click on it. This will give you all the entries of form.
    5) Then just like normal post type you can view single entry.

Let me know if this helps. or if this is not you wanted to achieve please provide some more explanation regarding your problem..

Regards.

Milan Savaliya
    Support Staff (WPMUDEV)

• Stefan
    • New Recruit

I need to clarify myself then.

I am struggling to get the single entry view to show up for the user, the person who signs up for the website using a Gravity Forms User Registration Form.

I set up a Gravity View for the user who just registered and the user should be able to see the form data that he submitted. Somehow currently this is not possible.

Thanks in advance for all your help

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.