Help regards Multisite installation request

Need support.

Installed with help of wp-beginners multisite chooseing subdomain. network amin panel
- sites are listed and accessable
- sites are not listed as scrolldown
- network activated plugins work
- user + content not in global table (multi-db).
Support access granted.
Thank you in advance.

• Sajid

Hi @lulafrankbestofv2,

Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

First of all if you are new in MultiSite then I would strongly recommend not to mess with Multi-DB plugin. As stated in usage guide page its not a regular drop in plugins folder plugin. Its more of a system admin stuff.

- sites are not listed as scrolldown

In what dropdown sites are not listing ? If you mean in my sites then only sites you are registered as and admin will be listed here. I created a test admin site for you.

I noticed that the sites created with subdomain does not have valid site address for example I created a site test.franklula.com but its URL is still franklula.com same for other existing sites.

While access the site directly here http://test.franklula.com/, I got database connection error most probably Mult-DB issue.

If you just started then I would suggest you to delete the network and start again. Also Multi-DB is not required for WordPress Multisite.

Hope that helps! Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:
    Cheers, Sajid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.