Help screens have disappeared

We're working in WP 3.2.1 MultiSite with BP 1.2.10, and we're gearing up to open on Tuesday. We were working away, and all of a sudden I notice that all the drop-down Help screens in the Dashboards - not just on our main site, but in all our test user blogs, too - have disappeared. The Help tab is still there, but there's nothing in the un-expanded box. I checked, and there's nothing in the page source, either. (However, the Screen Options tabs still work correctly.)

I've tried backtracking by removing the last plugins we loaded; but nothing has worked. Note that I have around 60 plugins loaded on this puppy; so it's not practical at this point for me to try removing every one - especially when everything else seems to be working fine.

Anyone know what would cause this? Any illumination would be much appreciated - especially seeing that we customized all these dashboard Help screens, and they could be very handy to our upcoming users. My thanks in advance for anything you may know --

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings conkhead,

I should first point out that your WordPress install is several versions behind not only in WordPress itself but also Buddy Press too. This is leaving you folks open to a myriad of problems to include but not limited to bugs and security issues.

Please advise on your intention of updating at your earliest convenience so that we may move forward with resolving any issues you may have. Be sure to make a backup of your site and databases prior to the updates.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings conkhead,

Just checking in being as I have not heard from you in quite awhile to see if your "Help" issue has been resolved here or in live chat?

If so happy days!

I am marking this ticket as resolved in my house keeping efforts. However, if this issue is not resolved please feel free to check it as not resolved below and to post any pertinent information that may help us to figure out the issue that has not already been included above.

Cheers, Joe :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.