Help setting up functional appointment calendar

I am trying to set up a nice functioning calendar for customers to book an appointment to rent a bounce house for the day.

Appointments are available every day of the week and each rental lasts all day so having the hourly schedule for each day display is not necessary. I have gotten the hourly schedule to not display, but I am having trouble getting the calendar to actually be clickable for the customers to book a rental for the day.

Where do I need to look to create a monthly schedule. I have already specified working hours and I have tried to check the box under display settings that says “Create an Appointment Page”…. So I guess you could say that I am a little stumped.

Thanks for the help!

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings TitanMaster,

Thank you for the great question and I believe you are wanting to dig into the short codes to display a monthly calender –>admin dashboard –> Appointments + –> Settings –> Shortcodes –> i.e. Shortcode: [app_monthly_schedule]

Please advise if that does the job for us.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings TitanMaster,

Thank you for the additional input and for the unhelpful when I am clearly trying to help.

At the risk of being declared further unhelpful … lol

I recommend you update to the newest release and post the URL to the page that is having the issue so we can take a first hand look at what is going on there with this particular installation.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings TitanMaster,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.