Help setting up Google Calendar

Hi,

I’m trying to configure the Google Calendar. I’ve read other threads, and I’m not seeing some of the fields discussed in the responses. In settings, Google Calendar, I only see options for An access code and a link to generate the access code. The link to generate does not work. If you can point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

I have provided support access.

Thanks,

Heather

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey Heather,

How are you doing today?

By the error you're getting there it looks like you've missed some of the steps in the tutorial slider that is available in Appointments -> Settings -> Google Calendar:

I've tested the workflow and managed to go past "generate the access code" without any issues on your site, please see screenshot:

I've reseted the Google API on your site, please make sure you're following each of the 10 steps displayed in the tutorial on screenshot 1 in Appointments -> Settings -> Google Calendar and let me know if you run into any issues. Usually I'd do this for you but this would require me having access to your Google account which I'd prefer to leave as last resort thing.

Let me know how that goes :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.