Help: "Site Feature" on balanace theme shows "Cannot be found" error!

Hi, I using the Balance theme by presscrew. But when I install the directory plugin, the site feature pages (example: http://www.domain/features/"somepage") show this error: "The page could not be found".

And when I delete the plugin. The features page work again. Thus, I believe there must be some bugs in the plugin.

Can someone help me?

Thanks and hope I can receive a reply soon!

aecnu

Greetings acube,

Welcome to WPMU DEV!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I am unable to replicate this event with my production server installation, so lets dig in using standard troubleshooting to protocol to get to the bottom line of what the issue is being caused by and/or relative conflicts.

With that said it is time to go into full blown trouble shooting mode because it appears there may be some conflict there and one way to find out conclusively.

Standard plugin trouble shooting protocol - first to switch to the Twenty Eleven theme just long enough to check for the problem - if the problem still exists next involves deactivating all plugins except the plugin in question and then see if the issue still exists.

If it does not, then you want to activate plugins one at a time testing in between to see if the issue returns. Even when you find one plugin, it may be in your interest to deactivate the problem plugin and continue testing the rest of the plugins to insure no others are also conflicting.

You will know the conflict when the issue returns and which plugin(s) you activated that cause the issue.

Please advise if there are any plugin conflicts and if so what the plugins are that are conflicting.

Cheers, Joe