Help to finish setting "appointment"

Hello, I have been able to set up google calendar, I've been able to add 4 different establishments, I uploaded all the services to book, all that I've done I've put it here: http://www.drsorkin.com/make-an-appointment/
But what I can't do and I need your help is as follows:
1.- Set up a calendar of google for each establishment, i.e. I have 4 calendars (one for each establishment). When users save and choose the place, this book should go to the corresponding calendar
2.- I need to configure all services for 4 establishments, i.e., that in all the establishments can book all the services. The system only allows us to configure a setting for each service.
3.- To administer hours of attention to the patient of independent form for every establishment.

How do we do this?

Thank you.

Juan A.

• Nastia

Hello Juan, I hope you are well today!

Thank you for your question!

1.- Set up a calendar of google for each establishment, i.e. I have 4 calendars (one for each establishment). When users save and choose the place, this book should go to the corresponding calendar

Just want to make sure that you want to have 4 different calendars for separate service locations. Right? Or for different server providers?

In case this is for server providers, in order to do this, you will need to use 4 seperate providers. Then create a saparete calendars in google the same way as previously, but each having it's own service account and key by creating a new project in the google developers console.

Once done, you will need to download the keyfile and upload it to the same place as you did before.

Make sure you select yes for Allow Service Providers for Google Calendar API Integration in the gcal settings.

Then you should be able to add the new calendar settings by editing the profile of the providers.

2.- I need to configure all services for 4 establishments, i.e., that in all the establishments can book all the services. The system only allows us to configure a setting for each service.

I'm not following you here, you wish to add all services to your service providers? If you have 4 service providers, change the service capacity from 0 to 4, so only 4 appointments can be booked at the same time. Please check the screenshot below.

3.- To administer hours of attention to the patient of independent form for every establishment.

Would you please explain this, you wish as administrator to have ability to modify the booked appoitments hours?

Please advise,

Cheers,
    Nastia

• Franz Israel

Hello, thank you very much for answering.

See, here is what I need:

1.- We have 4 medical offices in different locations and in all medical offices we provide the same services.
    We need every doctor's office to have its own calendar of Google, that way when someone books an appointment, the reserve is recorded in its corresponding google calendar.

2.- We have more than 85 services and 4 medical clinics (in different locations) in all 4 medical clinics all services are provided, ie, the "Service 1", "service 2", "service 3" and "Service 4" (eg) must appear in all medical offices. Currently you can relate one medical center (or location) to a particular service so that way, when someone chooses a service, the address will automatically appear to guide the user where he or she has to go to make this appointment.
    We want that, when choosing the service, it also allows them to choose the direction or doctor's office so they can attend to.

Note: I was looking at the part of "Service Providers" where it allows you to agree to put all services to all "Providers", what if we adapt this part as if they were Locations?

3.- Every doctor's office has its own opening hours, and often does not match the times between them, then, is there any way to put a timetable attention to a different doctor's office than the other?

• Nastia

Hello @Franz, I trust you are well today!

Please accept my sincere apologies for the delay, this thread must have slipped through the feed.

1.- We have 4 medical offices in different locations and in all medical offices we provide the same services.
    We need every doctor's office to have its own calendar of Google, that way when someone books an appointment, the reserve is recorded in its corresponding google calendar.

The first step is to select yes for 'Allow Service Providers for Google Calendar API Integration' in the Gcal settings page from your Dashboard -> Appointments > Settings > Google Calendar tab

Set up 4 service providers, create 4 Gcal app by following the instructions given on the gcal page. Please note! Do not use the primary calendar, create a new calendar in google to use.

Once the Gcal app is ready, enter the service provider's gcal settings by editing their user profile

Please make sure that you upload their keyfiles by using FTP.

2.- We have more than 85 services and 4 medical clinics (in different locations) in all 4 medical clinics all services are provided, ie, the "Service 1", "service 2", "service 3" and "Service 4" (eg) must appear in all medical offices. Currently you can relate one medical center (or location) to a particular service so that way, when someone chooses a service, the address will automatically appear to guide the user where he or she has to go to make this appointment.
    We want that, when choosing the service, it also allows them to choose the direction or doctor's office so they can attend to.

From you Dashboard navigate to Appointment+ -> Settings -> Add-ons and enable the "Locations" and "Worker Locations" add-ons. After that, navigate to "Locations" tab, create 4 locations for each office. In Service Provider click on "More info" and select the right location. Please check the screenshot Service_Provider_location.png

You can use the following short codes on the appointments page:

[app_services]
    [app_provider_locations ... autorefresh="1"]
    [app_schedule]
    [app_confirmation]

3.- Every doctor's office has its own opening hours, and often does not match the times between them, then, is there any way to put a timetable attention to a different doctor's office than the other?

Becuase you have 4 service providers for each office in order to create Gcal, then navigate to Appointments+ > Settings > Working hours tab, and set up the hours for each office.

Please note! With the short code I gave you above, the user will not select a service provider. Onlu service selection and location will be visible.

Please, feel free to let us know if you require any further information.

Cheers,
    Nastia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.