Help with Events+

This is for the Events + plugin; I wanted to know if I needed to change the days of the week can I do that and how? Then also, I wanted to know how to use the shorts codes, when I try to add them the way it is shown in the admin settings, I get a error code after I add the code or I will get a duplicate calendar. Please help or point me to a simple tutorial showing me how to use these shorts codes correctly.

• Rupok

Hi Yashar'Al Yahu,

I wanted to know if I needed to change the days of the week can I do that and how?

Do you want to change the table heading like "Sat", "Sun" etc. ? You can use LocoTranslate plugin for changing strings as you want.

I wanted to know how to use the shorts codes

You will get full details about Events+ shortcodes from "Dashboard > Events > Shortcodes" menu.

when I try to add them the way it is shown in the admin settings, I get a error code after I add the code or I will get a duplicate calendar

Can you please copy and paste the error you are getting? And which specific shortcode are you trying to use? I'll try to regenerate the same issue on my test site if you send details. Can you please as much details as possible? That will help us to troubleshoot the issue faster.

I'm looking forward to hear from you and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.