Help with Events+ for Buddypress Groups

Hi,

I've just installed Events+ and the 'Buddypress: Group Events' add-on.

When I go to my group and click the new 'group events' tab, I'm getting 'page not found'. This happens for groups that I've assigned an event to, as well as groups that have no events. Am I missing something?

On a different note, I'm also wondering if there is any integration with calendar feeds? And also, browsing the support forums, it seems that there are a few bugs that will be fixed in the next release. Is there any estimated time frame for the next release?

Thanks.

• 3SixtyEvolve

Greetings Hayley

Thank you for your feedback and for being a member of our Community.

Is it possible to provide me with a link to your site and of the page not found?

With regards to the next release of the Events + Plugin. We recently had an update (23rd March 2012) so I will have to check with the Developer when he is planning another update. I will revert back to you with information soon.

On a different note: I'm not sure if you're using our Update Notification Plugin, but I can highly recommend that you try out our Beta version (improved Update Notification Plugin) WPMU DEV Dashboard available that can be downloaded here:

Update Notifications: WPMU DEV Dashboard Plugin 3.0 beta (Update Notifications)

The best way to install it would be via your FTP Client, uploaded to the plugins folder under wp-content. (Let me know if you need help with this.) You can also read more about using an FTP Client for updates here.

Now once you've installed the WPMU DEV Dashboard, it will ask for your API key. You can find this key in your WPMU DEV Private Profile.

Once you've installed the Dashboard you would be able to install any plugin of WPMU DEV with ease. Just click on the image of the plugin or theme you would like to install and voila, it will install.

Hope I've been helpful in any way. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to be in contact

Have a good day and all the best with your site!

Gina