Help with Members Plugin

Hi,

I have a wordpress site with a Buddypress installation.

I would like to have 2 levels of membership:
Free (registered with limited access)
Paid (registered with full access)

I would like Paid members to be able to access the following additional content:
forums
posts in the Paid category
content "hidden" by Paid Content shortcode

I would like un-registered visitors to have access at the Free level (for now).

I have followed the set up instructions multiple times but whenever I visit the site (not logged in) I keep seeing the darn Blocked Content message I set up splattered all over the site!

Can you please help?

Also, the log in/registration doesn't appear to be working since I activated Buddypress. Can I check that it is possible to have someone log in using the Member plugin and that will be their log in for Buddypress and the Buddypress forums?

Thanks!

• Mason

Hiya,

A couple things, do you have a separate page defined for Membership registration and the BuddyPress registration?

We recommend making sure that registration is disabled under the WordPress settings and that the BuddyPress Registration page is set to something that nobody ever will be directed to. (This ensures no conflicts and that membership is totally in control of registration.)

Is there a way we can get a link and take a look at the site to see what a visitor sees?

Do you have a stranger level setup? This should be different from the free level that folks will sign up for.

Let us know and we'll help ya get it sorted. Thanks!

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hello @angela_neal

Just checking in to see if the advice from Mason worked out.

Note, that since we haven't heard back from you, I will go ahead and resolve this topic, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback or support from our Support Team.

Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

Have a great day and all the best with your project!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.