Help with premium.wpmudev.org etc

My questions are not hard (maybe stupid, but not hard) and I would expect simple answers.
I got a reply from Ashok but could not reply to further the conversation and get a conclusion.
Maybe my WPMU Dev dashboard is not working right? I don't know why not. I also don't know what to do about it.
I could not ask a question from the WPMU dashboard or reply to Ash. I followed the url he gave me and that did not get me to where I could ask a question or reply to his first answer.
I understood some corrections are taking place for the Dixi theme and that is good. I also found that I could not ADD a PAGE - and I want several. I chose the Add A Page, and put in the title, then the material I wanted to publish on that page, and it ended up going to the Blog on my front page. I went through that twice with the same result.
I have been doing the reading about what to do, how to do it, and then I try get something done and it is taking me hours to get nowhere. Can you recommend a better theme, maybe? I don't know if that will help.
I hope you can let me know of a way I can have a 2 part correspondence with someone so I can get something accomplished and move on.
The website I am working on is http://bakedpotatoproductions.com
I will not be able to check back again until very early morning.
Thank you for your help. - Jobi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Jobi,

Greetings and thanks for posting on the forums.

I got a reply from Ashok but could not reply to further the conversation and get a conclusion.
    Maybe my WPMU Dev dashboard is not working right? I don't know why not. I also don't know what to do about it.

I could not ask a question from the WPMU dashboard or reply to Ash. I followed the url he gave me and that did not get me to where I could ask a question or reply to his first answer.

You will find all of your recently created topics and recently replied topics on the following page and reply to it.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/profile/hjobi

You can access latest 5 topics started by you from the WPMU Dev Dashboard on the following path.

Admin area -> WPMU Dev -> Community

You can also ask a new question from the WPMU Dev Dashboard on the following path.

Admin area -> WPMU Dev -> Support -> Support Requests Tab

Alternatively you can also ask a new question from the question form located on the following page.

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/#question

I understood some corrections are taking place for the Dixi theme and that is good. I also found that I could not ADD a PAGE - and I want several. I chose the Add A Page, and put in the title, then the material I wanted to publish on that page, and it ended up going to the Blog on my front page. I went through that twice with the same result.

I tested it on your site creating a test page but it didn't redirect to the front page.

Please advise.

I have been doing the reading about what to do, how to do it, and then I try get something done and it is taking me hours to get nowhere. Can you recommend a better theme, maybe? I don't know if that will help.
    I hope you can let me know of a way I can have a 2 part correspondence with someone so I can get something accomplished and move on.

Can you please tell me what issues are you having with the WPMU Dixi theme so that i can help you to resolve it?

I can help you to find the theme what you are looking for but for that just tell me what type of theme you are looking for and what type requirements you want it to fulfill.

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Vinod Dalvi

Hi Jobi,

Thank you for your reply and sorry for the delay here.

I put together a Word doc with an excel example in it and I tried to attach the file.

The allowed uploads file types and its sizes are as following:
    gif (5000 KB), gz (5000 KB), jpeg (5000 KB), jpg (5000 KB), pdf (5000 KB), png (5000 KB), txt (5000 KB), zip (5000 KB)

If you want to upload any other file types then archive it ( zip or gz ) and upload it.

Cheers,
    Vinod Dalvi

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.