(BTW, couldn't find Social Theme under "Pick a plugin or theme")
Getting started using the social theme and trying to tweak it to my needs. Have a few questions that I'm hoping to get some help with. As you can probably figure from the questions, I'm only going to have one group on the site. I have the autojoin created, but now I'm trying to hide other references to groups. I've found SOME directions and made progress, but there's a few specific places I'm still having issues. Would really appreciate some help on the rest!
1) I'm using the Achievements plugin. For some reason, when I create an Event award and try to Give it, there's no list of users appearing to give it to. I'm sure it's a CSS issue, but I'm a complete newb when it comes to that. Any idea how to tweak it to fix that?
2) When you click on a user, you get taken to the members/username/ page. I'd like people to be sent to members/username/profile/ How do you redirect them? I found a redirect plugin, but that's a redirect for the home page upon login. Not what I'm looking for.
3) Members and Forums are currently grouped under Community. I'd like to break them out instead of having them be a drop down. I can see that it's under Navigation, but can't figure out exactly what to do in order to fix it. I've tried commenting out a few things, but keep breaking the style of the menu.
4) Along the top, in the nav bar that says Welcome Back, USERNAME and then has lists of the different sections, I want to hide the one that says "Groups (x)". Can't for the life of me figure out where that is or how to do it.
5) In the Activity stream, whenever something some things get posted, it adds the text "was posted in group XXXXXX". I'd like to hide that. Any idea where I can find that or how to do it?
(Sense a theme here?)
6) Upon clicking on a user, there is a Groups tab and a Groups filter. Is there any way to hide those?
Thanks in advance, appreciate any help or advice!