Help with the Setup on Multisite

Hi all,
I am looking to setup the Infinite SEO plugin on my multisite install, but need some help.

I have followed the instructions yet keep getting an error that says " Your network admin prevented access to 'Sitemaps', please move onto next step. "

Here is what I have done:
1. Activated plugin
2. Made sure all of the Active Components boxes were ticked.
3. Added " define( 'WDS_SITEWIDE', false ); " to config.php

Problem:
1. When I try to access the Infinite SEO setting in the Network admin I get the following error, (as Super Admin) " You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page."

2. When I access the settings of a sub-site, I can see all of the settings etc on Step 1, but when I go to Step 2, I get the following error " Your network admin prevented access to 'Sitemaps', please move onto next step. ". This message shows for the the rest of the Steps aswell. :slight_frown:

Am I missing something? Any help appreciated.

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Redhillcreative

Thank you for posting to the Community.

I spent some time on your post, looking into previous posts to see if anyone else experienced this problem. When I couldn't find any I tried to follow your steps, but I didn't have any problem with my install of the Infinite SEO plugin.

There is a small step that I noticed when on the Infinite SEO Settings page (WP Network Admin » Settings » Infinite SEO » Step 1: Settings) that might sometimes be overlooked.

Allow Site Admin access

If enabled, this tab will be available to Site Admins once you switch to per-blog mode.

Show this to Site Admins: Yes OR No

Please confirm whether you selected Yes in all 5 steps of the Setup.

You can see it on my screenshot for reference - last option before you hit the Save button.

Once you've selected Yes on all 5 steps of the Setup, you would go to the wp-config.php and add the line of code that you already added:

define( 'WDS_SITEWIDE', false );

If you didn't select yes for each of the steps, you wouldn't be able to see the steps on the individual site admins.

Hope this helps. If you selected yes to all these steps, please let me know and I will ask the Developer to have a look as well.

All the best and have a great day ahead.

Gina

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings redhillcreative,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.