Help with WPMUDdev Plugins

I became a paid member and have since installed almost all of the WPMUDEV plugins including marketpress and prosites and many more.

Customers who want to register a new marketpress shop using pro sites on a wordpress multisite installation can still sign up for a site but when they want to access their dashboard they can not and I get the following error message:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/ppd20/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 1702

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/ppd20/public_html/wp-includes/query.php on line 27

I disabled quite a few plugins but the message still comes up when new and existing members try to access their dashboard. I can still access my main site admin but the other sites dashboards can not be accessed at all and get that error message.

Do you know of any plugins that WPMUdev created that are not compatable with buddypress, marketpress, and pro sites?

My site was successfully running with all 3 of those before but now it will not.

I also am using the EDU CLEAn Template .

Any help would be appreciated.