Here are 3 questions on eNewsletter

4. eNewsletter - Double opt-in

Despite I have enabled the double opt-in function in eNewsletter/ Settings, the double opt-in function does not work.

Do you know how to make it work?

5. eNewsletter - Template Handwritten

The template "Handwritten" shows a nice red vertical stripe in the newsletter admin back-office, but that red strip is not present in the test email I receive.

Do you know why and how to make it appear?

6. eNewsletter - Branding & Contact information

The information that I have input in the newsletter admin back-office, menu "Settings" in Branding & Contact information do not appear in my newsletter test email I receive.

• aristath

Hello again @Nicolas,

Despite I have enabled the double opt-in function in eNewsletter/ Settings, the double opt-in function does not work.

What is it that does not work? Could you please be a bit more specific? When a user subscribes, do they get an email asking them to verify their subscription?

The template "Handwritten" shows a nice red vertical stripe in the newsletter admin back-office, but that red strip is not present in the test email I receive.

The information that I have input in the newsletter admin back-office, menu "Settings" in Branding & Contact information do not appear in my newsletter test email I receive.

It sounds to me like your email client just doesn't show images, can you please try sending the email to a web-based email (such as gmail) and try seeing the email from there?

Please advise,
    Ari.