Heros!!! I really

Hello Heros!!! I really need yalls help... i just set up multisite and i am so confused on how to get it working properly.... i set it up for not the sub domain but multisite for files... Everytime i try to create a new site such as political-meme-generator for example so i can have a custom meme generator with the generator having its own photos dedicated to that particular multisite... i really want the websites to look the same but the only difference would be the meme generator would be customized solely for each individual site on the multi site... please help?

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Jacob,

I'm looking at your question but I must say that I'm not really sure that I understand what kind of setup you're after.

Multisite can be subdomain or subdirectory, I'm don't understand what are you referring to with "multisite for files", can you elaborate this a bit more?

Regardless of the multisite type, when you create new subsite it will get its own admin section when you can customize it further and add content.
    Content added on one subsite will not affect others, also theme active on subsite will be active for that subsite only, if you want to have same look for all of your subsites you will need to have same theme active on all of them.

If you're looking to have a template site, which all new subsites will be based on, you can check out our New Blog Templates plugin that will allow you to do this.

Best regards,
    Predrag