Hi all, I'm new! (Kinda)

Hi everyone,

I'm new here, well my Dad used to have this account, but due to products and projects he's developing, I've got it.

I'm a 17 Year old Web Developer, Wordpress is now the main thing I use, i've been coding since I was 11.

I'm looking forward to helping out members (hopefully!).

Yeah, that's about it really :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
Jack (Coding-Monkey)

• James Dunn
    • The Crimson Coder

Good day Jack (@coding-monkey)

Glad to have you hear. I'm certain I will learn much from you. I'm always envious of those that get to start coding so early. My - now 21 YO daughter - was doing HTML in 5th grade or so (in school) and I was jealous of her then.

Yeah, I sound like an "old fart" - probably because I am - but I stand in awe (with my walker in hand - jk) at the talents that young people today get so much earlier than I did. When I went to college I sat in front of a computer on the first day and it was the first time I had ever sat in front of a computer. Yeah, I lived a sheltered life up to then. Of course, it was an old Trash-80 with two (not one) 5 1/4" floppy drives and a screen with green letters on it. Oh, and we did punch cards, too. I've also worked with even older technology when I worked in industry, so I've been around a while. :wink:

Great to have you aboard and will look forward to your contributions.

James Dunn
    Athens, GA USA

• 3SixtyEvolve
    • New Recruit

Hi Jack @coding-monkey

Welcome on board! Seriously glad to have you. Your dad rocked when he was actively involved here on the Community and super fast with his answers as well.

Impressive to meet a 17 year old that has been coding since he was 11! I look forward to seeing more of you on the Community and sharing knowledge.

All the best!

Gina

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.